28 May 2010

Michellitary!


So I think everyone has gathered that I work for Goodwill. My office is connected to a retail store, and I've been digging through the coat section looking for a military jacket that isn't 9XL or camouflage pretty much everyday since I posted about this little gem of a collection and saw Gisele all officered-up (I'm allowed to make up words here) lookin like KL in Vogue. No such luck.
I think my problem is that I can't get past not owning most utterly perfect military-inspired jacket available to woman:


Marc Jacobs Military Jacket with Frill Detail, $2,351.02

I mean really guys, you can't beat it. YOU CAN'T. How is a girl supposed to find a coat even up to half of those standards? If I had the jacket, I would pair it with tiny little khaki shorts like Gisele's, nude or cream sheer knee socks and either a short boot with a super high heel or nude heels. Ta-da!

P.S. Why is this called Michellitary you ask? My lovely lady friend Michelle told me last night that I don't post enough, so this is post #2 for today, all for you sister!

Xo Rah

3 comments:

  1. i love, love, love anything in military style. i wore my army green militarish polo to work yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. janey almost killed me in high school because i borrowed/stole her camo t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete