04 January 2010

INSPIRATION: Weddings, Light and Snow


My beautiful friend Anna is getting married to a wonderful man named Clark, this coming Summer. I love her in this photo, it seems it was perfect timing with how the light is draped across her face. Anna attended my wedding a few months back, and I am so excited to see what she does with her styling/ dress/ bridesmaids/ everything. I'm even excited for her wedding shower, which is tomorrow, and the reason why I am up thinking about her (and her bridal registry, I love these!).
She's having a small, evening shower and the invitation requests that guests dress up. Why didn't I think of that?


This photo is from my rehearsal dinner, aren't her little gloves perfect? So delicate! I hope she incorporates gloves or birdcage veils into her wedding somehow, as these are two of my favorite things that she often incorporates into her look.


I think she will appear like Audrey Hepburn in her wedding dress; tiny veil, even smaller waist, elegance and perfect angles to everything.

(Photo Credit: Top two photos taken by Anna Rafferty; Bottom photo credit unknown)

1 comment:

  1. your friend is so pretty! i love gloves and want to look like audrey hepburn on my wedding day...if i ever get married.

    ReplyDelete