23 December 2009

Glitter-Mania


With crazy nails quickly becoming all the rage around the globe,(Hellloooo Japan, where else?) I couldn't help but notice a Style.com post about this party nail polish, just in time for New Years Eve.


Deborah Lippmann's Happy Birthday polish is a must have for the holiday season. Style.com recommends wearing it over red nail polish. It can be found here at Beauty.com

I'm sold! Going to layer this on thick to have the best confetti-disco ball-celebratory nails ever!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT. I know I had some like that in high school! Can you get it anywhere local?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Barney's has it too, but I'm not sure about anywhere local.

    http://www.barneys.com/Happy%20Birthday%20Nail%20Color/00505003078297,default,pd.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg those ice cream nails. ICE CREAM PAINT JOB.

    ReplyDelete